Saturday, January 28, 2012

Snowshoeing Lessons

I had an awesome first snowshoeing lesson from the Snowshoe Running master!  It was so much fun.  There was lots of fresh snow.  I was planning on going skiing, but instead, I decided to go snowshoeing.  I might go again tomorrow if it is nice out.  I had my running shoes with in my car fortunately.  I did get a bunch of snow in my shoes during the run, but it was ok... because afterwards, we went out and got some yummy hot chocolate!  I had some mint in my hot chocolate.  Oh, by the way, it was dark hot chocolate!

So, I warmed up and my socks eventually dried, ha ha.  I think I'll try out some new trails next time.  Maybe I will go snowshoeing tomorrow.  Not sure though, since I still have a bunch of homework to do.  I really wanted to make some snow angels, but didn't end up doing it today.

Not sure if I will run tomorrow or not.  I haven't been running too much lately.  I've been working so much!  Ahhh!  Well, right now I'm just watching some tv, but should really be sleeping.  I've been staying up way too late this week!  Maybe I should just go to the gym.

Do any of you have anything fun going on this weekend?  Anyone want to go snowshoeing?  We could get a group together and then go out for pizza or something tomorrow night.

Well, just let me know if any of you would like to go after the snowhoeing!  Oh yeah, I forgot, there is a snowshoe race tomorrow!  Anyone want to go?  I should get to bed!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment